Another glorious day of sunshine and blue skies so we have been working in the garden. Rick loves being outside but just can't stop himself from chasing the butterflies and bees. He rarely catches them but unfortunately, yesterday, he managed to swallow a bee and got stung. Immediately he began frantically eating grass and after a while he was sick. I watched him very carefully for any signs of allergic reaction but, apart from feeling a bit sorry for himself, he seemed fine.
I hope he has learnt his lesson but somehow I doubt it.