It has been snowing here today but I didn’t really notice because I was busy making tie-backs for the new curtains. I am quite pleased with the result although Paul and I did have some debate as to whether the window needs a pelmet or not. In the end we decided it would make the window look too closed in so that option is on hold for the time being.
|curtain with rope tassel|
I made the tie-backs from the co-ordinating fabric that I bought to cover the headboard. I can now choose between them and the tassel rope ones. The new bed is due to arrive on Tuesday and then it’s just a matter of waiting for the replacement wardrobe doors to be delivered.
At this rate the room might just be ready by the time Kat returns home from Cyprus next month!