11 December 2017

Oops!


Yesterday Kat and I braved the weather to visit the local supermarket.  Kat was a bit nervous because I was driving.  Can't think why.

On the way home we saw a car had stopped on the by-pass and there were a few people standing around a person on the ground in front of the car, it looked like a pedestrian had been hit.  Kat was incensed no one appeared to be giving any first aid.  I pulled over and she jumped out to give assistance.  The ‘casualty’ was very pleased to see Kat but said he didn’t really need any help changing the wheel of his car.

We continued home giggling like silly girls.  I swung into the courtyard, reversed towards our garage and knocked over the neighbour’s dustbins.  Paul says the scratches to the car will polish out, he will show me how to do it.


16 comments:

  1. Were you playing 'Dustbin Skittles'?; a wonderful urban game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try harder next time and see if I can knock them all over.

      Delete
  2. Hate driving in bad weather. When we lived in Colorado for Christmas I asked for a set of snow tires or a sled to get around on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't really blame the weather for my bad driving.

      Delete
  3. If you lived here in Spain, a few scratches from a dustbin would be the least of Paul's worries. Unless your car has a fair number of dents and scratches, you haven't lived !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely husband to show you how to polish out the scratches!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I expect he will do it because he is a lovely husband. And he reads my blog!

      Delete
  5. Perhaps you should trade your car in for one of those fairground dodgem cars.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be fun but where would I put the shopping?

      Delete
  6. You sound like a fun friend to be with, and with such a lovely sense of humour; never a miserable moment!
    Greetings Maria

    ReplyDelete